1. INFORMATION FOR USER
IBERICA DE MANTENIMIENTO, S.A., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of personal user data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April, 27 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, so it facilitates the following information about treatment:
Purpose of the treatment: to maintain a business relationship with the user. Operations planned for treatment are:
- Remission of comercial communictions by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks o any other electronic or physical médium, present or future, that permits commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be made by the Responsible and will be related to products and services offered by the provider and/ or by the partners or suppliers the former may hace reached an agreement with for commercial promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- The performing of statistical studies.
- The processing of orders, applications or any kind of request made by the user via any of the forms of contact placed at the disposal of users on the website.
- The sending of the website’s newsletter.
Criteria of preservation of data: data shall be preserved in the case of mutual interest in the purpose of data processing. When data are no longer required for that purpose, they shall be eliminated with the appropiate safety measures to ensure data pseudonymisation or the completely destruction of data.
Data communication: Data shall not be revealed to third-parties, except in cases of legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectificate, portability and cancel their data and to limitate and oppose the processing of their personal data.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority (agpd.es) if you consider the data processing does not comply with the existing regulations.
Contact point to exercise your rights:
Postal address: IBERICA DE MANTENIMIENTO SA. AVENIDA VALDELAPARRA, 27. EDIFICIO 2, LOCAL 13 28108 ALCOBENDAS (MADRID). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR DISCRETIONARY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the appropiate boxes and data entry fields marked with an Asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are strictly necessary in order to process attend to the user’s enquiry by the provider, while the inclusión of information in the reamining fields is optional. User guarantees that personal data provided to he Responsible are accurate and assumes responsability for notifying any changes.
Responsible informs and expressly guarantees users their personal data shall not be transfered to third parties under any circumstances and and users shall be previously asked for inform and unequivocal consent if any transfer of personal data could be made. All requested information via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal service to users. If all the data are not supplied, there is no guarantee the information and services provided are entirely adapted to user’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of regulations in force on the subject of personal data protection, the Responsible is complying with all provisions of GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsability and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of GDPR by which data shall be fairly, lawfully and transparently processed in relation to the interested party and appropiate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are treated.
Responsible guarantees appropiate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures the GPDR establishes to protect the rights and freedoms of users and appropiate information has been communicated in order to users to be able to exercise them.